It is o.k to have a Bad Day
HAVING A BAD DAY IS FINE IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT
Today is one of these days : I woke up and knew it won't be a good day. Normally I am a very balanced and enthusiastic, positive person, but sometimes it is just not your day. These days come and go and it is totally normal and you don't have to explain anything to anybody or explain or mood. I used to hate me when I had these moody days but now that I changed my perspective on it it became a different thing.
I figured out that I tend to have these days when my body cries for attention, for stillness for me-time. Often I do many things and overload myself with projects that I don't realize how much I am trying my whole system out.
Therefore I take it as a signal to dedicate these `moody` days to myself, finding back my balance, inner peace and tranquility.
MY SECRET KEYS FOR `BAD DAYS`
1) For me it works best to turn off the phone and leave the house, taking the train or the bust to a destination in nature and go for a long walk or hike
2) Sometimes it helps to take my yoga mat, sit on my bike and cycle to a location for some outdoor meditation and yoga practice
3) Try to eat light and healthy, because I don't want to go into emotional eating. So no ice cream or chocolate fights, telling myself how poo I am. That is self-pity and a NO-go
4) I like to write things down in journals, it helps me to understand the core pain of my emotions
5) Not all, but some friends are there, which help on Bad Days, it is those type of friends who understand and feel you without talking
HAVING A BAD DAY IS FINe BECAUSE IT WILL BE A BETTER DAY TOMORROW
Never talk yourself down because you are not having a perfect day, if people don't support you or don't understand your situation leave them and take care of yourself, you need to surround yourself with supporting and positive energies.
Make sure you don't get caught in those emotions, having a bad day doesn't mean this become a day to day situation.
Realize how blessed you are in life, all the abundance life has given you, appreciate it and be grateful for it. Tomorrow is a new day and until then it is fine to stay in your bubble.